We are currently looking specifically for Java Developers to develop games and frameworks for our Minecraft server.
As a Developer at GommeHD.net you will accompany your software from the idea to the deployment and take responsibility for its further development.
- You are at least 16 years old and ready to take on responsibility for projects
- You are able to work independently and goal-oriented on projects
- You are communicative and able to work in a team
- You are willing to put time into the GommeHD.net project on a regular basis
- You have advanced knowledge of the Java programming language and have been using it for more than one year
- You are familiar with the Bukkit/Spigot API and are able to develop complex systems with it
- You are able to develop asynchronous and thread-safe
- You have basic knowledge in the use of Git and Maven
- You are familiar with the basic concepts of object-oriented programming, design patterns are not foreign to you
Other skills that will be beneficial:
The following skills are by no means mandatory, but certainly beneficial for your application
- Cassandra/Datastax Enterprise
Knowledge of the Minecraft protocol (including the use of Protocol Lib)
- Redis, Zookeeper
- BungeeCord plugin programming
- Reflections, JNI, background knowledge about the JVM
- Networking (esp. with Netty)
What we offer:
The opportunity to bring in your own ideas, implement them and thereby provide fun for thousands of players
A mentor who will guide you at the beginning and familiarize you with our systems
- A future-oriented team
- Extensive, bare-metal test resources
All rights of the Supremium rank and many more in the game
Possibility of a minor employment in case of very good and consistent work
How your application proceeds:
- Application through this form
Invitation to an job interview. The invitation and appointment will be made by email, the interview via Teamspeak
1-2 week test phase in which you independently implement a small project. If successfully implemented, the project is not discarded, but actively deployed on the server network!
If your application is rejected, you will usually receive a notification by email. If you have any questions about the requirements or the application process, please feel free to email [email protected]. Please refrain from asking about the status of your application, these will not be answered.