Deleted member 758

Unregistriert
Hust Hust
lj24eex9.png

Reaktionen: SayoChan95
E

EnderPlayZz

Unregistriert
Also die Lobby ist ja auch geil da hat sich der USA-Architekt richtig ins Zeug gelegt :D

Reaktionen: ripito
M

masterp3110

Unregistriert
Also die Lobby ist ja auch geil da hat sich der USA-Architekt richtig ins Zeug gelegt :D
seine ganzen Hubs sehen so aus hahah xD
und bitte lobt nicht nur ihn, sein Team macht schätzungsweise sehr viel mehr als er, also wenn ihrs geil findet was die da machen dann gebt das auch so an sein Team und nicht nur an ihn weiter, bitte danke.

R

RustyMetal

Unregistriert
Masterp - So childish he cannot maintain a professional manor. Spends his days trolling forums ? "Team Amaranth" - Who would hire a person more concerned with trolling his ex-employer crying that his work is better instead of actually building and proving???

Anyway this is not a drama thread, but master P you need me to steal or download any more schematics, for your builds let me know! Thats all you did for like, 3 months before you were booted.

M

masterp3110

Unregistriert
Masterp - So childish he cannot maintain a professional manor. Spends his days trolling forums ? "Team Amaranth" - Who would hire a person more concerned with trolling his ex-employer crying that his work is better instead of actually building and proving???

Anyway this is not a drama thread, but master P you need me to steal or download any more schematics, for your builds let me know! Thats all you did for like, 3 months before you were booted.

so Rusty you are calling me childish? Dafuq?
the thing is, teams arent always "hired" there are teams that just build stuff for fun... e.g. Team Nectar, Team Veraide (unfortunatly disbanded), Team Red Diamond, and many more, not everyone plays this game to make money of it...
I dont understand the problem?
I'm allowed to have an oppinion about Block lol..
But yeah, i guess you are already stuck up his ass way to deep in to even notice that he treats you and his whole team like crap lol..
And btw, i dont have to proove anything u dumbass, i never said that i am "better" than him.
he is good at what he is doing that was never questioned..
Better just shut the fuck up and accept that there are people that dont like Block and that most of them have a good reason to do so..
oh yeah and btw, i already am back on your server you pathetic idiot, in case you didnt notice hahah :p
have fun finding an IP that changes daily ^^

edit:
trolling is fun ^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
?

-!*?-Burak_!-_!

Unregistriert
ok

EDIT: mh eine frage wie kan man jettz hier gamen
:D

?

-!*?-Burak_!-_!

Unregistriert
aber wo muss ich das eingeben
und wo
kapiere ich nict ich bin nemlic new

und was muss ich eingeben

J

-Jki8X889lrcORwCFBuEIYh1

Unregistriert
Hast du Minecraft gekauft und gedownloadet? Wenn ja, geh auf "Mehrspieler" dann "Server hinzufügen" Da gibst du "GommeHD.net" ein, dann kanns los gehn :p

?

-!*?-Burak_!-_!

Unregistriert
geht auch ohne internet
weil ich habe keins
es geht schon aber
er findet kein internet
ich hate mich gefreut :(
könnte es auch morgen gehen
oder später:)

?

-!*?-Burak_!-_!

Unregistriert
ok

ich habe internet

SoccerwolfJB

Mitglied
13 Jan. 2014
dem Norden.
Ja das hast du wohl....

Wenn du Internet hast wie soll denn MC Kein Internet haben? o_O

?

-!*?-Burak_!-_!

Unregistriert
könnte es auch naher gehen das internet oder wan

was
ferstehe ich nicht

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop