Clans (Ingame) CWBW Comeback

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

slzz

Mitglied
4 Jan. 2024
CWBW is currently dying. I would like to change this because this mode is very interesting and unique.

First, I would like to suggest new moderators at CWBW. Everyone who is currently in the scene is too biased towards the players, and they also use their rights to win. For example, the Emirate clan was banned by Pascal during the game at the request of Mxln, which is why Ferry easily won 2v4. However, this is a controversial point, no matter, in any case, new moderators are needed for this mode, who will really understand all the intricacies of the game and will not be biased towards the players.

Secondly, these are mini-tournaments. CW needs new players and it would be nice if you held a tournament at least once a month in which the winner will receive a supreme. This would attract new players and allow the CWBW to expand.

Thirdly, let's talk about cheating. If this is possible, then it should be allowed to play cw only from badlion, and also return the 18 cps limit. Badlion is useless as protection against cheats, but Augustus cheaters exist and they interfere with the game. It would be ideal if you started collaborating with CheatBreaker - every update it updates its mappings, which prevents the injection of cheats. Almost no cheat is compatible with a cheatbreaker.

Fourth, start working on this game. You have forgotten about this gamemode, although it is very promising, what I have listed are the main problems, but there is much more that can be done. Regular updates would be nice, at least remove the snow from the map in the spring.

To some this may seem stupid, but this is my opinion, CW is dying and we need to try to resurrect it, I hope for support.

Good luck

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

NoNiclas

Supremium
30 Dez. 2023
Lippstadt
Good evening @slzz, I have read your feedback, unfortunately there are many critical points.

The first would be how do you imagine the moderators? The moderators don't just ban you and take advantage of your rights, I'm pretty sure if something like that came out that this team member would lose their rank with immediate effect. Many moderators are very familiar with CWBW. This mode is also unique, but this mode is currently still in version 1.8, so there will be no updates or tournaments at the moment.

If this mode is upgraded to 1.20 then I could imagine something like that.

With the second point you are talking about cheaters. There are a lot of hackers with Augustus, even I occasionally see some in FFA Hardcore or GunGame. And there will certainly be some in CWBW too. And of course you could use the anticheat from CheatBreaker, but the question is, is it worth it for the GommeHD.net network? And even I without a team member rank can now say that it would be 0% worth it, since this anticheat is only designed for 1.8. And if this anti-cheat were so unbelievably better, then GommeHD.net would definitely use this anti-cheat too. However, the Gomme network has chosen Intave because it means that many hackers are automatically banned. Even CheatBreaker won't be able to detect all cheats, even if updates are released monthly or weekly. I think that Intave does the job very correctly. The biggest problem with Intave at the moment is that this anticheat doesn't work perfectly in the new versions.

Your fourth point relates to updates. I completely agree with you! But there will only be updates to newer versions. There will be no more updates in the 1.8 version. If there are updates to the game modes then they will be in version 1.20. And then again the question would be, would players still play this in 1.20? And there are many different opinions. I hope I was able to give you a little insight and hope you understand that.

Kind regards
NoNiclas

Reaktionen: _Tqr

dreamsmoney

Mitglied
19 Dez. 2023
I'm supporting slzz.
NoNiclas, I’m too lazy to argue about the intave, just spend 90 euros or download the free version of Augustus to cheat on Gomme in peace and try to tell me that Intave is still good.
However, I am unclear about the position on updates. What prevents the regime from updating? His version? This is nonsense, CWBW on 1.20 will not be the same, on 1.8.9 it works perfectly, I don’t understand what the problem is with releasing updates.
It's sad that what was once a good server decided to turn into a typical 1.20 project.

NoNiclas

Supremium
30 Dez. 2023
Lippstadt
The GommeHD.net network is concerned about quotas. And the odds are that more players are simply playing 1.20, and as you can see, not many CWBW are playing, so this mode will not be updated. There will be no updates in 1.8.9 because this is no longer worthwhile for 1.8.9 as more and more players are switching to 1.20. Maybe there will be an update at some point, so that CWBW comes to 1.20. With new items etc. The PvP cooldown may also be disabled.

MFG
Niclas

dreamsmoney

Mitglied
19 Dez. 2023
The GommeHD.net network is concerned about quotas. And the odds are that more players are simply playing 1.20, and as you can see, not many CWBW are playing, so this mode will not be updated. There will be no updates in 1.8.9 because this is no longer worthwhile for 1.8.9 as more and more players are switching to 1.20. Maybe there will be an update at some point, so that CWBW comes to 1.20. With new items etc. The PvP cooldown may also be disabled.

MFG
Niclas
If gomm makes a really good pvp system 1.8 to 1.20, then this will be the best solution.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop