Erledigt ►Copy Brazilian map server ◄ ???

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Mahzinha

Mitglied
13 Feb. 2016
Hi, I'm Mahzinha (nick) and I'm directress of Brazilian server "InstaMC".

I was watching the channel of Youtube (DoctorBenx recorded in my server) and I was reading the comments: http://i.imgur.com/6iQQ8rA.png

I joined in your server and i see maps created of my builders.

We don't copied maps and, we are a small server.

Why your server copy our maps? This is shameful, because you are a big server... :/

If they had copied only one, but they copied all! :/

I'm very upset.

I not understand.

I expect a good response.

Sorry for my english, i'm speak portuguese.

Evidences:
rNROXoZ.png

EfwK7zO.png

My Teambuilder \/
e1nDmur.png

Graciously.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Mahzinha

Mitglied
13 Feb. 2016
Hello!
I'm still thinking that this is a joke, because they want to get more famous... So please carry on, i don't think that GommeHD.net will copy/download other maps, they have an own builderteam...

Have a nice day
BreakShirt

Hello!

It really is embarrassing :(

My server never copy maps :S

I see my builderteam building the maps, and I help.

STBenz

Mitglied
28 Nov. 2015
Hello!

It really is embarrassing :(

My server never copy maps :S

I see my builderteam building the maps, and I help.
I think its a fault please ask an Admin or Moderator, they'll help you !

Mahzinha schrieb:
But if you are from Brasilien, why you look german Videos ? And I think you can only speak and write Portugisisch why you could understand the Video ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Tiaguu_

Mitglied
13 Feb. 2016
Hello!
I'm still thinking that this is a joke, because they want to get more famous... So please carry on, i don't think that GommeHD.net will copy/download other maps, they have an own builderteam...

Have a nice day
BreakShirt

You do not believe? Join in your server and see all the maps copied to your server.

Sorry, english isn't my first linguage.

I'm actually coordinator of servidor InstaMC!

Thank you.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Mahzinha

Mitglied
13 Feb. 2016
I think its a fault please ask an Admin or Moderator, they'll help you !

Thanks! I'm waiting.

Many maps copied from my server, this is ugly for them.

But if you are from Brasilien, why you look german Videos ? And I think you can only speak and write Portugisisch why you could understand the Video ?

Because the German youtuber recorded on our server. I used a translator to see the reviews and got me here.

Elfss

Mitglied
13 Feb. 2016
Wow, a big server by copying a small server? We had a great work to build these maps , the MansonRJ is a coordinator of InstaMC , I think you did not put his name on maps by chance, is not it?
http://prnt.sc/a2o603 <-MansonRJ

PansexualPan

Mitglied
15 Apr. 2014
Aus meiner Studentenwohnung.
Hang on a second,
IF you can't speak german, how did you know what this means:
upload_2016-2-13_12-25-47.png
Ups...
However, as far as I know it wont matter if you own the Maps or not.
GommeHD.net can use it if they want to.

-Shakes

Rudi__Ruessel

Mitglied
25 Feb. 2015
Münster
twitter.com
Hey Mahzinha,
we are very sorry for the mistake on our side.
The Maps you mentioned were sent to us via our forums. Usually this is the possibility for our users that their maps get a chance to be played on the server. In the last time we had problems with send-in maps, because they were as you recognized stolen from other servers.
We had this with a BedWars-Map, now we got the problem with Skywars-Maps.
Since we do not know every server (you are a small server as you said), especially from other countries, the accusation that we (as a servernetwork) stole the maps is wrong!
At least I didn't know of your server until Dr.Benx mentioned it in his Video.
Even more it would be impossible to know all servers and all maps in the different minigames. So we quickly reviewed the map and brought it online, uniformed that the map is not from the guy who send it to us.
We are busy checking other maps you mentioned that could be copied from yours.
We can only apologize for the mistake that we did not find the signs on the map, directly linking to your Server and your Builders.
For sure we will take the maps offline as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Rudi
Konzeptator @ GommeHD.net

Mahzinha

Mitglied
13 Feb. 2016
Hey Mahzinha,
we are very sorry for the mistake on our side.
The Maps you mentioned were sent to us via our Forums. Usually this is the possibility for our Users that their maps get a chance to be played on the server. In the last time we had problems with send-in maps, because they were as you recognized stolen from other Servers.
We had this with a BedWars-Map, now we got the problem with Skywars-Maps.
Since we do not know every Server (you are a small server as you said), especially from other countries, the accusation that we (as a servernetwork) stole the maps is wrong!
At least I did know know of your Server untill Dr.Benx mentioned it in his Video.
Even more it would be impossible to know all Servers and all maps in the different minigames. So we quickly reviewed the map and brought it online, uniformed that the map is not from the guy who send it to us.
We are busy checking other maps you mentioned that could be copied from yours.
We can only apologize for the mistake that we did not find the signs on the map, directly linking to your Server and your Builders.
For sure we will take the maps offline as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Rudi
Konzeptator @ GommeHD.net

Thanks, Rudi!

I understand you. Also happens to us.

I will be posting all the maps that have been copied, are many (around ten):S

Now I cannot enter, because I'm not VIP member, but I'll be trying.

Kind regards,
Marcela

Elfss

Mitglied
13 Feb. 2016
Well, you can't have copyright on a map.

Most of the time when a map is copied, it was sent in by an user. If that's not how it was sent, it was built by their own build team and so it isn't copied.

The photo shows just signing our builder , the server you, and the photo demonstrates that the map was copied from one server to another, ie , they did not have the job of hiding it was he who made and not a builder of your server , look at another picture .
http://prntscr.com/a2os6e (photo from instamc forum)

Sorry, I quoted the wrong publication , I wanted to quote the following actually.

Midnight_Myth

Premium
23 Apr. 2014
www.plauderkonfi.de
The photo shows just signing our builder , the server you, and the photo demonstrates that the map was copied from one server to another, ie , they did not have the job of hiding it was he who made and not a builder of your server , look at another picture .
http://prntscr.com/a2os6e (photo from instamc forum)
Well, you said they didn't put any sign of him building the map, but with the picture it shows, that there is one ;)

But it already is solved, so no need to write anything, anymore.

Rudi__Ruessel

Mitglied
25 Feb. 2015
Münster
twitter.com
Ich habe in den letzten Stunden mit den Brasilianischen Kollegen zusammengearbeitet und mehrere Maps gefunden die uns leider als "selbstgebaut" im Forum zugeschickt wurden. Leider wurden diese jedoch lediglich dort geklaut, die Köpfe zerschlagen und durch die eigenen ersetzt. Dies ist so nicht tragbar. Einige Fehler wurden jedoch dabei gemacht die Mahzinha hier offengelegt hat. Dadurch sind wir erst auf diesen Betrug aufmerksam geworden. Wir werden nun weitere Schritte in die Wege leiten.
//close

English:
In the last few hours I collaborated with the Brassillian collegues and found out several Maps that were send to us as "self-build" in our Forums. Unfortunately they were just stolen, the playerheads destroyed and replaced by the own. This is unportable.
Some mistakes were made an shown above by Mahzinha. Thanks to that we became intent on this deception. We will now care about that problem and initiate further steps.
//close

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop