Question Uunbann on my alts also?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Jaqio

Mitglied
21 März 2017
Moisy mires<3
Good morning, yesterday I spoke to a staff member or an administrator on their servers. We discussed a bit of guard gommehd, where did we find that the punishment I had made would be lifted? but i am still banned on the users: ExtractAccount and Mad02_YT?

ReKarmaYT

Mitglied
3 Juli 2017
Füssen (Deutschland)
It is not allowed to join the server on alt accounts, so I think, they will not unban this accounts.

Number 18 of the Minecraft-rules says:
Joining with accounts from account lists (hacked, publicly accessible accounts) is forbidden.

Sentex

Mitglied
25 Dez. 2018
Germany
sentex.yt
The point is, why do you need Alt Accounts? Just play with your normal Minecraft Account ;) If you get targetted by User then buy the Supremium Rank, or try to achieve the requirements for the Premium+ or YouTube Rank.

DanNick

Content
7 Jan. 2016
Bayern
DanNick.hat-gar-keine-homepage.de
The point is, why do you need Alt Accounts? Just play with your normal Minecraft Account ;) If you get targetted by User then buy the Supremium Rank, or try to achieve the requirements for the Premium+ or YouTube Rank.
That's it, there's no need to use hacked accounts. I hope we could help you with your problem; this thread is closed now since your question has been answered.

//closed

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop