Question UNBAN

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

x4z7

Mitglied
4 Apr. 2021
upload_2021-4-11_13-30-9.png

Like that sensitive data??? It is my account I play on it and it was hacked only once before and I can not even see the proof??? IT IS THE PRIVILEGE THAT EVERY ONE SUPPOSED TO BE ENTITLED because it looks like some sort of scam. I mean when you sue someone do you say to the person who is getting accused of something you are not entitled to look at the proof??? And they even specify that you have to be honest, you just do not have a choice but to say that you've been falsely banned or something? Like there is no way that you made a mistake?

x4z7

Mitglied
4 Apr. 2021
I am just raging because it is either I am too good or some admin made a mistake and can not even provide proof :/

meenna

Mitglied
15 Juli 2020
Hey,

I am just raging because it is either I am too good or some admin made a mistake and can not even provide proof :/
The admins are not responsible for ban appeals. When Mods don't give you prove, in form of a clip, of you to be cheating it is often the case that you have been banned from the anticheat that the server has, which is I think Intave (not sure though). Also, you cannot compare a Minecraft ban with a sue in real life. These are two completely different things.

Anhang anzeigen 261937

You just do not have a choice but to say that you've been falsely banned or something? Like there is no way that you made a mistake?

If your ban appeal got rejected and you still think that you neither cheated or did anything wrong then just write to a SrMod per direct chat. The list of SrMods is here https://www.gommehd.net/forum/threads/teammitglieder-staff.505314/.They are responsible for this kind of things and with luck, you will be unbanned. If I would be you I would write to wither RoyalSociety or CodeSegmxnt. However, it shouldn't really matter to who you are writing as long as they have the specific role (SrMod).

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Kind regards
meenna

x4z7

Mitglied
4 Apr. 2021
I do not think it was during the ban wave because I was playing like for a week once (I've been taking a giant break in mc and I think I was playing on gommehd before I got banned in around 2016 - 2015 and was grinding cs go) and then joined back in like a week and noticed that I was banned :/

Hey,

The admins are not responsible for ban appeals. When Mods don't give you prove, in form of a clip, of you to be cheating it is often the case that you have been banned from the anticheat that the server has, which is I think Intave (not sure though). Also, you cannot compare a Minecraft ban with a sue in real life. These are two completely different things.

If your ban appeal got rejected and you still think that you neither cheated or did anything wrong then just write to a SrMod per direct chat. The list of SrMods is here https://www.gommehd.net/forum/threads/teammitglieder-staff.505314/.They are responsible for this kind of things and with luck, you will be unbanned. If I would be you I would write to wither RoyalSociety or CodeSegmxnt. However, it shouldn't really matter to who you are writing as long as they have the specific role (SrMod).

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Kind regards
meenna

Thank you so much! I will try to write to srmod! Thank you again!

Reaktionen: meenna
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop