Question Proofreader

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

anahnas

Translator
21 Jan. 2022
Finland
i was just curious how does Gomme choose their first proofreader for a language who doesn't have them yet

ZweiBitcoin

Mitglied
25 Dez. 2021
Vienna
Hey,

Here is an article that summarises the whole issue well (click here) . Maybe you'll find your answer here.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to start a conversation with me.

Best regards!

Reaktionen: elProfesseur

anahnas

Translator
21 Jan. 2022
Finland
Hey,

Here is an article that summarises the whole issue well (click here) . Maybe you'll find your answer here.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to start a conversation with me.

Best regards!
Hi ZwaiBitcoin

i didn't find my answer. It says that the already existing proofreaders will choose the other ones but my answer was how do they choose the first one if no one can prove that the translations are right and good

ZweiBitcoin

Mitglied
25 Dez. 2021
Vienna
Hi ZwaiBitcoin

i didn't find my answer. It says that the already existing proofreaders will choose the other ones but my answer was how do they choose the first one if no one can prove that the translations are right and good

Hey,

If you speak a language that is not yet included in Gomme's target languages, you can send an email to "[email protected]" with your suggestion. The team will then consider adding your language so that you can translate it. The process is then the same as described in the article.

Best regards!

Skaptic

Mitglied
5 Dez. 2015
Baden - Württemberg
I think details on how exactly a proofreader is picked in a case like this are not publicly available.
You might be contacted by staff if the translations you upload on Crowdin are very good. But this does not have to be the case.

Is that the answer to your question?

Reaktionen: Dadi1 und Chronoxomy

anahnas

Translator
21 Jan. 2022
Finland
Hey,

If you speak a language that is not yet included in Gomme's target languages, you can send an email to "[email protected]" with your suggestion. The team will then consider adding your language so that you can translate it. The process is then the same as described in the article.

Best regards!
That wasn't my problem but thank you for trying to help me
I think details on how exactly a proofreader is picked in a case like this are not publicly available.
You might be contacted by staff if the translations you upload on Crowdin are very good. But this does not have to be the case.

Is that the answer to your question?
I see. Now I understand why i didn't find the information i was looking for and now when you think about it, it makes sense why it isn't public information so thank you for helping me with this

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop