Question I was banned

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

TNTTTroll

Mitglied
25 Okt. 2020
Hello!

I was banned on this server a long time ago, but was too shy to write about it here... I spent on this server a lot of time and enjoyed it. But now I have a permanent ban for modification and there is a little problem - In those time I didn't even know how to download something on Minecraft (cheats I don't use at all because it is really destroy enjoy in any game), so I really don't know why I have a ban.

I respect your rules and promise not to use any cheats or modifications in future. I really like this server and will be so happy, if you give me one more chance (and list of these secret modifications)!

Thanks for paying your attention here!

Dadi1

Translator
22 Dez. 2016
Österreich
twitter.com
Hello!

I was banned on this server a long time ago, but was too shy to write about it here... I spent on this server a lot of time and enjoyed it. But now I have a permanent ban for modification and there is a little problem - In those time I didn't even know how to download something on Minecraft (cheats I don't use at all because it is really destroy enjoy in any game), so I really don't know why I have a ban.

I respect your rules and promise not to use any cheats or modifications in future. I really like this server and will be so happy, if you give me one more chance (and list of these secret modifications)!

Thanks for paying your attention here!
Hi,
just create a ban appeal via https://gommehd.net/go/ea
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop