Guide How do I verify myself on the TeamSpeak?

GommeHDnet

Administrator
20 Feb. 2016
www.GommeHD.net
IP to our TeamSpeak: GommeHD.net

Important information:
It is not possible to verify yourself on the verify.gommehd.net - server for the TeamSpeak.
To use all the features on our TeamSpeak3 server, you need to verify your TeamSpeak identity. In this tutorial, we will explain to you how exactly the TeamSpeak verification works. After that, you will be able to create your own channels without passwords. This way we want to make it more difficult for spammers and other rule breakers to do their mischief and to give you more advantages after a successful verification.

How do I verify myself?
You can verify your TeamSpeak identity in 7 simple steps. Just follow the instructions listed below:

Step 1: Join the GommeHD.net TeamSpeak3 server (IP: GommeHD.net)
iJIb.png

Step 2: Join our Minecraft server with your Minecraft account (IP: GommeHD.net)
img

Step 3: Open the menu item "Identities":
bgjd.png

(Or use the hotkey Ctrl+I)

Step 4: Find and copy the "Unique ID" of your TeamSpeak Identity:
unknown.png

Step 5: In the GommeHD.net server lobby, execute the command /teamspeak set <Your unique ID>
DDmq.png

If your identity was successfully added, this message will be displayed in the chat:
unknown.png

Step 6: If you have successfully added your identity, you can message the "GommeHD.net Teamspeak-Bot" in the lobby
enf2fxd.png

Step 7: Message the bot with the following command:
u19Tqwu.png

The username corresponds to your Minecraft name, with which you added the identity in-game.
Currently, you will still be messaged by the Gomme-Bot, alternatively you can send it your username
img

img

If you have done everything correctly up to this point, the TS bot will assign you your rank and confirm this:
nXWtiwP.png

You now have more permissions and can, for example, create password-free channels yourself. If you have any questions or problems with the verification process, please contact our moderators.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop