Important How do I become a Community Ambassador?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

GommeHDnet

Administrator
20 Feb. 2016
www.GommeHD.net
4TQl7vD.png

What is a Community Ambassador?

Community Ambassadors (shortened to CA) are members of the GommeHD.net i18n team. They are hierarchically in the same position as proofreaders, but are under direct control of the i18n Content team member of their language. Thus, there can only be Community Ambassadors for languages which have an i18n Content.

Just like the name already suggests, Community Ambassadors build up a direct connection to players of their language community and try to make them feel heard. They do not have a rank/label ingame nor in the forums.

What are the tasks of a Community Ambassador?
Community Ambassadors work closely together with their i18n Content team member. They support the i18n Content by talking to different groups of players within the their language community and gathering their opinions on different topics regarding the network. They then forward all the collected opinions to the corresponding i18n Content, who can then polarize and prioritize them. Like this, the critique and wishes of players from other language communities can be considered in the network's development.

How can I become a Community Ambassador?
The Community Ambassador team is selected and led by i18n Contents of different languages. You cannot apply for becoming a Community Ambassador.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop