Question Gomme ban

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

72Rex

Mitglied
20 Apr. 2018
I sent errors on the Guardian, and I do not get to and send again I can only send here

English Hi, would like to apply unban on their server, because I do not know why, use only one client on server eres to it is BadLion Client. It says that I am banned on two users because of Client Changes, do not know how I have used, have only used Badlion Client. Has been a faithful player since 2017 to have never hacked on the gummy anger server through my mc kariere. Maybe maybe hacked on the other server but never on gomme because like me well in their community to see no grunenr to break their rules then, so if you have any kind of evidence I would like to see you. RolexCW is the name of the user sry Germany Hallo, möchte ungebannt auf ihren Server anwenden, da ich nicht weiß warum, benutze nur einen Client auf Server eres dazu ist BadLion Client. Es heißt, dass zwei Benutzer wegen Client-Änderungen gesperrt sind, nicht wissen, wie ich sie verwendet habe, und nur den Badlion-Client verwendet haben. Ist seit 2017 ein treuer Spieler, der noch nie über meinen Mc Kariere auf den gummiartigen Wut-Server gehackt hat. Vielleicht gehackt vielleicht auf dem anderen Server, aber nie auf Gomme, weil mir gefällt, dass es in ihrer Community kein Wunder gibt, um ihre Regeln zu brechen

DanNick

Content
7 Jan. 2016
Bayern
DanNick.hat-gar-keine-homepage.de
Hey,
you can write a ban appeal at https://guardian.gommehd.net/. But I think you have to be logged into the forum with the account you want to be unbanned with.
Exactly, that's why you need to verify your forum account with the desired Minecraft account in order to appeal for the right account. You can find a step-by-step instruction in this video (subtitles available in several languages):

By the way, this ban appeal will not reverse your BAC ban (if you were banned from BAC as well); unfortunately it's not possible to appeal for BAC bans yet. If your punishment gets reversed or shortened, you will only be able to join our network without using BAC.

Does this solve your problem so far?

Sentex

Mitglied
25 Dez. 2018
Germany
sentex.yt
Exactly, that's why you need to verify your forum account with the desired Minecraft account in order to appeal for the right account. You can find a step-by-step instruction in this video (subtitles available in several languages):

By the way, this ban appeal will not reverse your BAC ban (if you were banned from BAC as well); unfortunately it's not possible to appeal for BAC bans yet. If your punishment gets reversed or shortened, you will only be able to join our network without using BAC.

Does this solve your problem so far?
But, if he has a BAC Ban, does it not confirm that he cheated and lied?

KeinYoutuber

Mitglied
7 Juli 2016
Hope County
Hey Sentex,
he has the right to create an appeal regardless of the BAC Ban or any proof against/for his guiltiness (cf. server rules).
All relevant things like if the evidence was indeed sufficient or if he can get an unban will be sorted out by the responsible staff-member, who will be handling the appeal.

Best regards
KeinYouTuber

bemoty

Administrator
28 Juli 2017
bemoty.dev
No response within reasonable amount of time (~ 3 months), assuming previous answers have resolved your issue.

If you need any further assistance, please create a new thread in this sub-forum.

Reaktionen: Dadi1 und DanNick
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop