Game1vs1 Game 1v1 needs some changes.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

StefanVukCFC

Mitglied
12 Juli 2020
Hello! I just wanted to give y'all my suggestions regarding Game 1v1s. it's really my favorite thing to play and it makes GommeHD 1 of the only 2 servers i can say are my favorite. I think that the map Karussell (i think that is its name), for SG 1v1s needs to be removed due to it being really laggy on slower computers, unlike all the other maps, it really messes up my frames. They can go from 60 to about 10. Next, JumpLeague 1v1. It's too unbalanced, now what i mean by that is the fact that every time i play, i tend to outrun my opponent or tie with them while doing the parkour part, which should mean that i'm supposed to get better and / or more gear. Just today, i played it with a guy and he barely got the first chest, while i got 3. i only had 2 gold armor pieces, while he was full gold and had a stone sword. I think that the balancing regarding the chests should be reworked to include roughly the same amount of gear by chest, so the match isn't too unfair. Now onto the Aura 1v1s. I really love this game mode. It's a fun time killer and it can get quite challenging, especially in ranked. Ever since the update which added RageMode and JumpLeague, the game changed ... For the worse ... The anticheat sets off at random sending you flying backwards with you physically being unable to escape, like a hand reaching out for you, grabbing you and pulling you to the void. So, the way that blocks disappear when taking knockback in their direction is really anticlimactic. I am pretty good at the gamemode myself so i get really mad when someone successfully makes a hole above the void and just camps there, waiting to trap and kill you, then laugh in your face calling you bad and a noob. Lastly, onto the Skywars 1v1s. One of my personal favorites, it's really great, and i really like the way it's made. The only problems i have are these:
1. Mid is too small - on at least a third of the maps, the middle island is too small, giving the opponent who is likely using the grim reaper kit, an advantage. This doesn't necessarily bug me as much as any of the other stuff i mentioned, but might as well just say it now.
2. Kit balancing - I think that some kits are pretty unbalanced (looking at you, grim reaper). i think that a slight nerf is necessary.
So that covers the games, now onto the lobby actions. I think that there should be an option to blacklist maps you don't like, for example, Karussell, for being too high end demanding. Thank you so much for your time and i hope you will make the server even better than ever!

yanno3000

Content
14 Juni 2014
Howdy,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I moved your idea to ″In Besprechung″.
We will now hold consultations and thus your proposal could be implemented pretty soon.
Please keep in mind that your idea may be rejected after all.

I wish you a lot of fun on the GommeHD.net network.

With kind regards
Yanno

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop