Question Ban Reason in Russian?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Supert3ddy

Mitglied
23 Nov. 2020
Hi,

I just downloaded the Badlion client for my son to play bedwars. My first time connecting to gommehd.net it says some text in russian. My google lens auto translate says its in russian and notes that I have been banned forever.

Is it normal that the ban langauge is in russian? I'm suspecting my account has been compromised but have no way of confirming.

Thnks for your help.

Superted

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 868688

Unregistriert
Hi,

I just downloaded the Badlion client for my son to play bedwars. My first time connecting to gommehd.net it says some text in russian. My google lens auto translate says its in russian and notes that I have been banned forever.

Is it normal that the ban langauge is in russian? I'm suspecting my account has been compremised but have no way of confirming.

Thnks for your help.

Superted
It is possible, that your son changed the language

D

Deleted member 749857

Unregistriert
Yeah, he probably changed the language to Russian in the server, that's why the message from the Server is in Russian.

Dadi1

Translator
22 Dez. 2016
Österreich
twitter.com
Hi,

Is it normal that the ban langauge is in russian? I'm suspecting my account has been compremised but have no way of confirming.

Thnks for your help.

Superted
Hi,
It is possible that your Minecraft account got hacked and someone else cheated with your account. Just create a ban appeal via https://gommehd.net/go/ea :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop