Question appeal on my account. unban please

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

andething

Mitglied
22 Dez. 2020
My account has been stolen. For a long time I could not enter, as I entered - I got a ban. I do not use third party software. What should I do?But I have never used cheats, my account was hacked by hackers. I haven't visited GommeHd for a long time and my friends called me, after which I see a picture of ban. I changed my mail password, etc., I just don't want to be banned for something I didn't do.

KeinYoutuber

Mitglied
7 Juli 2016
Hope County
Hey there xBadXMoon,

we do understand you and your situation, though you also have to get a fix of our point of view:
Your account provided enough evidence to get banned. Even if you didn't do it.

It is true that everyone is responsible for their own account and if another person is violating the rules with your account, this will result in a punishment for you and your account anyway.

Regardless of this, anyone who recieves a ban is obliged to to create a ban-appeal and give his or her reasons for their innocence.
We will thoroughly look into each and every case.

Please, go ahead and create one right here: https://guardian.gommehd.net/
Also, do explain your situation in detail over there. Provide all the necessary bits and pieces, even if you did already provide them in this thread.

Take care

Reaktionen: elProfesseur
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Soziale Medien

Über uns

• GommeHD.net ist einer der größten Minecraft-Server der Welt. Dir gefällt unser Server? Dann unterstütze uns durch einen Kauf im Shop!
  • Shop