We are currently looking for support in the area of Content for Bedrock to cover various responsibilities.
The Bedrock team is all about the Minecraft Bedrock Edition and is responsible for the conceptual design and design of the GommeHD.net Bedrock network.
- You are able to work independently and goal-oriented on projects
- You are communicative and able to work in a team.
- You are willing to put time into the GommeHD.net project on a regular basis
- You meet the required skills in game design OR modeling.
Required skills for modeling
- Experience in creating extensive and high quality textures and Bedrock Edition models and animating them with Blockbench or other 3D modeling software.
- Basic knowledge of written and spoken English
Skills needed for game design
- Extensive knowledge about Minecraft Bedrock Edition
- An understanding of the gaming experience on the various platforms(PC, Console & Mobile).
- Working out content ideas yourself or help other Contests on Bedrock specific problems
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- The possibility to bring in your own ideas, implement them and by doing so provide fun for thousands of players
- A mentor who guides you at the beginning and introduces you to our processes
- A future-oriented team
- Many possibilities to express yourself creatively
- Extensive tools to simplify the conceptual design process
What's happening after you apply:
- Application using this form
Invitation to an interview. The invitation and appointment will be made via e-mail or Discord, the interview itself will take place on Teamspeak.
If the interview was successful, start of a test phase in which you will be working on content for the network.